Who can afford wasted paper, wasted printing and wasted time? That's why GBC designed the new higher capacity Magnapunch 2.0 with evolutionary edge detection technology that ensures documents punch right the first time and every time. The slick new LCD interface delivers real-time error reporting and set up instructions to keep operators and productivity up to speed. No complicated set-ups, No punching errors. No waste. No missed deadlines. You can bank on it.
- Full color interactive LCD provides push button setup instructions and real-time error reporting take the guesswork out of operation
- Evolutionary edge detection technology virtually eliminates mis-punches before they happen thanks to an early warning system
- Continuous half-second punch cylce and a high speed continuous-duty motor punches up to 49000 sheets per hour. Ideal for high volume, high speed punching.
- 13 high capacity interchangable dies which install quickly withouht tools. With up to 70% higher punch capacity Magnapunch 2.0 meets all your punching needs.
- Easy-to-use edge guide and clear front window enable operators to maintain accuracy, visibility and control at all times.
- Period of Warranty: 90-day
- Dimensions: 10H x 19W x 19D
- Power Requirements: 115V, 50–60Hz, 5.6A
Keeping pace with today’s print engines, the Magnapunch 2.0 is the first desktop punch to move from the world of electromechanical devices into the digital age, bringing increased productivity to all print finishing operations. The Magnapunch 2.0 ushers in a new era in desktop finishing with its full color LCD and electronic interface. This dynamic paper punch incorporates smart technology like automated die sensing, revolutionary edge detection technology and assisted setup to deliver greater productivity. Combined with increased punch capacity, these new features create a punch perfect for high volume environments. The Magnapunch 2.0 builds on its reputation as GBC’s best selling desktop punch for reliability and versatility. As a leader in document finishing for over 60 years, GBC leveraged its experience and reputation to collaborate with customers from many industries, delivering a robust punching solution with real world advantages. The Magnapunch 2.0 was born from GBC’s proprietary research that identified long set-up times and frequent mis-punches as the two primary frustrations of punch operators. By overcoming these challenges, the Magnapunch 2.0 brings increased productivity and profitability to document finishing operations everywhere.