The Catena 35 tackles demanding lamination jobs with ease and efficiency to keep your office, small print shop or institution running smoothly. This multi-functional laminator makes encapsulating and mounting jobs easier than ever with user-friendly features like an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed function, programmable presets and more. Plus, its compact size allows it to fit easily in smaller spaces.
Request a quote
- Provides both thermal lamination and mounting applications for a wide range of projects up to 12" wide, including signage, maps, POP displays and more
- Mounting gap lets you mount jobs to foam board up to ¼" thick quickly and without frustration
- Includes one-touch AutoSpeed to automatically adjust laminating speed and an intuitive control panel with programmable presets to store commonly used temperature settings
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film and provides a place to rest film rolls to simplify film changing
- Lightweight aluminum shafts make it easy for anyone to remove and add film
- Runs Nap I or Nap II thermal or cold films (with optional rewind kit) up to 10 mil thick on 1" core (standard) or 2.25" with optional core adapter
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Additional stop button on back of laminator lets you stop the machine while watching the output. Rear trimmer also included.
- Variable laminating speeds range from 1' – 8 ½' per minute. Adjustable temperature heats up to 302F degrees.
- Machine’s compact 27" x 13" x 18" size fits smaller spaces with ease. Includes a 90 day warranty.
- Core Diameter: 1" and 2.25"
- Period of Warranty: None
- Thickness (mil): Up to 10 mil
- Dimensions: 27" x 13" x 18"
- Power Requirements: 120V, 12 A, 60 Hz