The AP2 Ultra can accommodate a wide variety of sheet sizes, punch styles and paper stock, making it the right choice for the on-demand environment. It punches intermixed index tabs and irregular sized covers with ease. Die sets can be changed quickly and without any tools. The electronic control panel enables the user to set the speed for each job and make adjustments for heavily curled stock. Designed for ease and efficiency, operators load and unload the AP-2 Ultra from the same position.
Request a quote
- Output stacker maintains job collation without a turn-over device.
- Edge guide adjustment knobs allow sheet size change effortlessly without tools.
- Variable speed control and adjustable pick feeder to accommodate various paper stocks.
- Electronic adjustment for heavily curled stock.
- The LCD Display shows machine status at all times.
- Available punch die patterns include CombBind®, WireBind, Color Coil®, VeloBind®, 3-hole and more
- Ergonomic workflow lets operator load and unload from the same position.
- Period of Warranty: Unknown
- Safety Certification: UL Approved/CSA Certified
- Sheet Size: up to 12"
- Dimensions: 25H x 34W x 53D
- Power Requirements: 115VAC, 60Hz, 12A